Find innovative technology solutions at UCF to meet your company’s goals.
As America’s Partnership University™, we live for collaboration. In the Office of Technology Transfer, we serve our faculty and our community by partnering with industry to bring innovative technology solutions to market. Whether we have a licensable solution in our portfolio or if you need R&D support, we look forward to finding the right fit for you. Collaboration and innovation are what we do and it shows in the numbers.
In FY 15 UCF had,
- 38 license and option agreements to commercialize UCF research
- 14 startup companies founded to commercialize UCF research
- 57 U.S. patents issue for innovative technology
- 190 applications submitted to patent new ideas, methods, and uses
- 96 disclosures for new ideas from UCF faculty, students, and staff
License Technology –
View our portfolio of licensable technology for the solution that is right for your company. Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact Julia Roberts for the latest innovations that may not have made it to the web yet.
Sponsor Research –
Have an R&D need? Choose one of three pre-negotiated options designed to minimize uncertainty in intellectual property rights and financial terms. This is just one way we make the road to collaboration faster. See the Industry-Sponsored Innovation Partnership Program for details.