John Miner, M.R.A.
Assistant Director, Technology Licensing
Phone: (407) 882-1136
I manage the intellectual property portfolios for the following academic units. Intellectual Property and Licensing Specialist Laszlo Molnar assists me with administrative functions. Please send him all completed forms and documents.
- Arts & Humanities
- Education and Human Performance
- Health and Public Affairs
- Optics and Photonics
- Sciences: I manage the intellectual property for the following departments:
- Nicholson School of Communication
- Political Sciences
Research Centers and Institutes
- Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers (CREOL)
- Institute for Simulation and Training (IST)
- Lou Frey Institute
- Metro Center
- Multilingual/Multicultural Center
- National Center for Forensic Science
- Global Perspectives
John Miner is an Assistant Director in the Office of Technology Transfer at the University of Central Florida. He has been in OTT since 1999, starting as a student assistant, and has been fortunate to have participated in virtually every type of technology transfer activity. John manages intellectual property portfolios and secures intellectual property rights within the physical sciences, building and maintaining relationships with faculty and student inventors, as well as industry partners and entrepreneurs. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Organization Communications, minoring in Space Studies, and a Master of Science in Research Administration from UCF. When John isn’t at OTT, you can find him in his garden or out on the ocean.