Raju Nagaiah, Ph.D.
Phone: (407) 882-0593
I manage the intellectual property portfolios for the following academic units. Technology Manager Sandra Jaggernauth assists me with administrative functions. Please send her all completed forms and documents.
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Sciences: I manage the intellectual property for the following department:
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management
Research Centers and Institutes
- Advanced Materials Processing and Analysis Center (AMPAC)
- Center for Advanced Turbomachinery and Energy Research (CATER)
- Center for Advanced Transportation Systems Simulation (CATSS)
- Center for Research in Computer Vision (CRCV)
- Florida Space Grant Consortium (FSCG)
- Florida Space Institute (FSI)
- Florida Solar Energy Center (FSEC)
- NanoScience Technology Center (NSTC)
- Army ROTC
Raju Nagaiah, Ph.D. is a research associate in UCF’s Office of Technology Transfer (OTT). He is responsible for coordinating with faculty and researchers in evaluating, protecting and licensing physical sciences technologies. Before joining the Office of Technology Transfer, Nagaiah worked as market research analyst in UCF Venture Lab conducting due diligence, technical competitiveness, commercialization and market research for a range of technologies and products that are produced by UCF and early stage technology companies in Central Florida region.
Nagaiah holds double masters degrees – one in Mechanical Engineering and the other Industrial Engineering; and he received his doctoral degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Central Florida.